add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Atlanta Science Tavern Message Board The Atlanta Science Tavern Discussion Forum › New Meetup: Creatures in Cartersville- Tellus Northwest Georgia Science Museum

New Meetup: Creatures in Cartersville- Tellus Northwest Georgia Science Museum

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Atlanta Science Tavern!

What: Creatures in Cartersville- Tellus Northwest Georgia Science Museum

When: August 29, 2009 1:00 PM

Tellus Science Musuem
100 Tellus Drive
Cartersville, GA 30120

I'm up for a science road trip! This is the new museum in Cartersville. I can try to get a group rate for 15 or more where the admission is $8. There's a fossil gallery (anyone that knows me knows I love dinosaurs!smile), a science in motion gallery, a mineral gallery, and much more! It's 40 minutes north of Atlanta, and I have room for 2 people in my car. Here's the website: http://www.tellusmuse...­

Learn more here:­
user 3847350
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
To get the group rate of $8 (instead of the regular $12) we need at least 15 people and we need to all check-in at the same time. I don't mind putting up the deposit as long as we have enough people commited. To pay you can catch me at the August 22 meetup or at the museum the day of the event.