addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › Bad news on the Dayton, Tennessee trip

Bad news on the Dayton, Tennessee trip

A former member
Hi all,

I heard back from the people in Dayton, and it's not just the play that's been canceled. Without the play happening, they have also canceled all the street events and music. So no street vendors, no tours, no Norman Blake. Very disappointing.

So I think I'm going to pull the plug on this. There is no reason you can't go to Dayton as scheduled, but it would be no different from going to Dayton on any other Saturday. Maybe we can try again next year.

As this was serving as our July meeting, we're going to give everyone the month off. The Science Tavern has taken our space at Manual's for some special meeting. We'll reconvene at the usual place on Aug 18.

Sorry about all this. I was really looking forward to it.

Stay cool!

Christian