align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › Can anyone take in a couple of folks from Foundation Beyond Belief for Drago

Can anyone take in a couple of folks from Foundation Beyond Belief for Dragon Con?

Laura R.
Flyswatter
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
This message came to the Atlanta Freethought board of directors and I said I would pass it on to Atlanta Skeptics as well as Sunday Assembly Atlanta:

Conor Robinson and Ben Blanchard just finished a one-year humanist global service trip with Pathfinders Project a program of Foundation Beyond Belief. They volunteered in eight countries to lay the groundwork for a permanent Humanist Service Corps that launches in 2015.

They will be in Atlanta Aug 28-Sept 1 to speak and table at DragonCon and are in need of a place to stay. I thought you well-connected guys could help me network up something.

I will be driving my son to college in Minnesota or I would jump at the chance myself. You can imagine the stories they have. Could you help me find them a couple of couches somewhere during that time? Anything you can do will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Dale

Dale McGowan
Executive Director, Foundation Beyond Belief
www.FoundationBeyondBelief.org