Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › KSU Campus Map & after events

KSU Campus Map & after events

Christian W.
ChristianW
Lawrenceville, GA
Hi all,

I found this map online.

http://www.kennesaw.e...­

The Social Sciences building (#22) is sort of on the opposite end of campus from the main entrance. If you take exit 271 off I-75 and go west, then turn in on Frey Road, it looks like you will eventually hit Campus Loop Road. Go counter-clockwise around the campus, and you will see the Social Science building eventually on your left.

It's right next door to the west parking deck, but I recommend arriving early enough to find alternate parking if that one is full. Remember, the campus is full of college-age pedestrians. Why not test their young reflexes by driving like a madman across campus at 80mph?

(I am kidding. Do not mow down KSU students. Save that for if we ever visit Tuscaloosa.)

For those wanting to hang with Brian afterwards, why don't we sort of gather near the main entrance at the end and figure out where we're going? Keep your eyes open for a group of people who obviously aren't college age near the front door.

See you there!

Christian