Atlanta Spring User Group Message Board › Free Ticket to Devnexus

Free Ticket to Devnexus

Kate C.
KateClark
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone!

I have a strict policy of keeping business matters out of ASUG but today there's some crossover. eHire is currently running a Twitter contest to help drive our community following. The main prize is a free ticket to Devnexus which I know many of your would appreciate. For details see below:

While eHire may not be the new kid on the block, sometimes it’s easy to feel that way. eHire has a newly branded website, blog, two twitter accounts (@eHire, @eHireJobs) and several new team members. We greatly appreciate our faithful ~600 followers and want to grow that following. The goal is to have a sizeable following of quality individuals.  While eHire is full of great minds, we seek to surround ourselves with strong IT professionals and influencers; there is no substitute for their feedback and expertise. To encourage following of eHire on Twitter, we’re having a good old fashioned contest. Who doesn’t love free stuff!?

Starting Wednesday, February 09, 2011 any new follower of eHire will automatically be entered into the drawing.

Rules:

1) One entry per new follower of @eHire
2) One additional entry for following both @eHire and @eHireJobs
3) One additional entry for retweeting about the contest
4) Simply put, if you follow @eHire, @eHireJobs and retweet about the contest, you will have a total of 3 entries in your name.

Prizes:

First Prize – One ticket to Devnexus
Drawing: Monday, March 14, 2011

Second Prize – Winner’s choice of any O’Reilly book
Drawing: Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Third Prize – “Swag Bag” full of eHire and ASUG­ goodies
Drawing: Thursday, March 31st, 2011

I appreciate any help or interest that anyone would like share. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing all of you next month,
Kate Clark
Founder/Organizer - Atlanta Spring User Group
Marketing Manager - eHire
kate@ehire.com­
(678)891-5265