addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Spring User Group Message Board › Accelerate Application Development with Spring Data

Accelerate Application Development with Spring Data

Kate C.
KateClark
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 4
Here is a note from Chris regarding his presentation and where to find it:

"I've posted my presentation out on SlideRocket at http://portal.slidero...­. There are links at the end of the preso to the project I was using in the presentation to demo from as well.

Thanks again!"

If you have any additional questions or need any additional information please let me know and I'll be happy to connect you with Chris.

-Kate