align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Atlanta Spring User Group Message Board › Java Software Engineers: You've got mail!

Java Software Engineers: You've got mail! Hollar at me: mcoil@ashleyellis.com or 770.604.0006

A former member
Post #: 82
I'm hoping you will know someone that would be interested in the opportunity below. If so, my contact information is above and below. Thanks in advance! :)

Are you the kind of self-professed technical geek who has pet projects on the side? If so, you’ll be the perfect fit for this Sr. Java Developer opportunity. Join the team in this extremely fast paced yet casual work environment, full of young but brilliantly minded team members. Enjoy flexible hours and the occasional opportunity to travel domestically or abroad.

In this Sr. Java Developer role, your main responsibility includes transforming system requirements into technical design and application code. You will also have to ensure compatibility of application and database design with internal and third party systems, recommend emerging technologies, develop and implement standards and methodologies for software development, and perform quality control of all development deliverables.

Sr. Java Developer applicants must have:

Java (7+ yrs),
Spring,
Hibernate

Benefits attached to this Sr. Java Developer opportunity:

Medical, Dental, 401K, Flex Time

Molly Coil
IT Search Supervisor
Ashley Ellis-Atlanta
(P) 770.604.0006
Follow me @techmollogy
Put a face to the name: http://www.ashleyelli...­