addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Vegetarian & Vegan Group Message Board Food, food, yummy food! › What do you eat for breakfast?

What do you eat for breakfast?

Katharine
KatharineClark
Asheville, NC
Post #: 21
What do you eat for breakfast?

Aloha!
I have a beverage fro breakfast - It always has my wild edible micro aglae, probiotics and enzymes - Its a powder I've used 20 years. I can make it with a fillet of algae leaf - and or OJ - which is a favorite - or
make it with freshly made sprouted almond milk.. and a frozen banana. I love Freshly Made sprouted almond millk, my super foods, cacao and frozen black cherries!!! YUM! This holds me til about 2 in the afternoon...
Sometimes I have sprouted dried buckwehat - called buckwheaties and freshly sprouted nut milk - and berries - if I have company.. Mostly I eat RAW!

This is the first in a series of questions to assist those new to the vegetarian lifestyle or for those just looking for new choices. Who knows? Your response may show up in our monthly newsletter! If you can, please include the recipe.

Theresa
SnellvilleGA
Snellville, GA
Post #: 1
tofu scramble (no nutritional yeast...yuck) on wheat bread with soy mayo and soy cheese. Orange juice to wash it all down. If I'm feeling really hungry I have grits too.