align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Event Coordinator

The Atlanta Vegetarian & Vegan Group is growing day by day we are looking for the right candidate for help coordinating events. No experience necessary. All training provided smile. Ideal candidate will help coordinate monthly and special events, as well as give creative input on new events. This will be a FUN opportunity to be an integral part of one of Atlanta's most dynamic vegetarian groups.

Contact Sheriss if interested.

This is not the same as hosting a potluck
Lanna
user 6253395
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Hi Sheriss,

I just moved to ATL from Chicago. Right now I am still looking for a job so I have time to help you with whatever you need for VegLife. I have been a vegetarian most of my life, and I am occasionally vegan and raw. I enjoy good food and meeting like minded people. Please let me know if you are still looking for an event coordinator.

Looking forward to meeting with you!

Lanna Potter
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Lanna,
I joined this group about a month ago and have been eagerly awaiting a meetup.
Being a Vegan in this town is a little isolating. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of Veggie friends.
Would be great if you or Sheriss could get something going soon :)
Monika
A former member
Post #: 145
I love the enthusiasm! I'll be in contact with both of you soon!
Peggy F.
user 10464697
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi Sheriss and new veggie friends! I, too, am interested in helping out. I write for The Examiner as The Atlanta Vegetarian Examiner - http://www.examiner.c...­. I would be interested in coordinating a monthly event and providing creative input.

I see you are getting a few volunteers - we can coordinate as a group or take turns. Sounds like great fun and a way to meet fellow veggies. Keep us posted.

Peggy Fenton