Atlanta Volleyball Meetup Group Message Board The Atlanta Volleyball Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Any Indoor Open Gyms in Kennesaw/Marietta Area?

Any Indoor Open Gyms in Kennesaw/Marietta Area?

April B.
bowlerae
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 9
I just moved to Kennesaw and it's a pain to get on 75 to 285 to 400 traveling 45 minutes just to play volleyball so I'm wondering if there are any good open gym facilities in the Kennesaw area? I would like to travel less than 25 minutes out. I heard the LA Fitness in Marietta has open gym on Thursdays for $5 so I'm going to check that out (the LA Fitness in Kennesaw does not). I know the Marietta Volleyball league used to play at Marietta Adventist Church and recently relocated to Volley One Training Center. Both of those locations are ideal for me but I'm not sure if they have any open gyms. I'm going to check out Strictly Volleyball soon but it's as far as I would like to travel.

If you know of any place please give me the facility name/address, what night(s) per week and the price if there is one.

Thanks
April B.
bowlerae
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 10
ANYONE WHO LIVES CLOSE TO KENNESAW/MARIETTA/ACWORTH/ETC...

Volley One Volleyball is trying to start an adult league AND/OR open gyms on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is a great alternative for those who live in this area because I know I personally drive over 50 minutes to play at SVC and Sandy Springs Middle school. They want to start in the next week or so but it all depends on the interest they receive. I told them I would spread the word because I am very much interested.

Times, days of the week, price, etc has not yet been determined.

Volley One has 6 regulation courts and 1 training court.

If interested, please call Volley One and give them your information so they can put you on the list.

1075 Cobb International Place Northwest
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
(770) 425-3420
volleyonevolleyball.com‎
Srini
user 9860481
Marietta, GA
Post #: 3
I would be very interested in playing volleyball at this location. I am also on the hunt and do you know any others ??

I used to play at Strictly Volleyball until recently they stopped due to lack of enough players..

ANYONE WHO LIVES CLOSE TO KENNESAW/MARIETTA/ACWORTH/ETC...

Volley One Volleyball is trying to start an adult league AND/OR open gyms on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is a great alternative for those who live in this area because I know I personally drive over 50 minutes to play at SVC and Sandy Springs Middle school. They want to start in the next week or so but it all depends on the interest they receive. I told them I would spread the word because I am very much interested.

Times, days of the week, price, etc has not yet been determined.

Volley One has 6 regulation courts and 1 training court.

If interested, please call Volley One and give them your information so they can put you on the list.

1075 Cobb International Place Northwest
Kennesaw, Georgia 30152
(770) 425-3420
volleyonevolleyball.com‎