Atlanta Wine Meetup Message Board › Menu is loaded under Files on the Wine Xplorer Social Club website for Biltm

Menu is loaded under Files on the Wine Xplorer Social Club website for Biltmore Wine Dinner

A former member
I have loaded the menu for the Biltmore Estates Winery Wine Dinner event for April 24th, 2013 at Food 101 on the Wine Xplorer Social Club website.  If you log onto Meetup and go to the Wine Xplorer Social Club website, on the toolbar you should see "More."  Click on "More and a drop down menu will appear.  Click on "Files," and you should see the "Biltmore Wine Dinner" file that contains the menu for this event.  This should give you an idea on what we will be having this evening.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.  I realize this may be out of people's price range for normal events, but this should be a great event, and you will have a chance to win a door prize of either a 2-day or 3-day pass to visit the Biltmore Estates and Winery in Asheville, North Carolina!!  I highly encourage those who are able to afford this event, to PLEASE sign up and make your reservation through Food 101 at 404-497-9700 for this event.  You will need to pay online through PayPal in advance for this event in order to confirm attendance and get an accurate count for Food 101 for this event.  This is surely not to be missed!!

You can e-mail me at mikeshilesky74@gmail.com­  if you have any more comments, questions, or concerns.  Thank you and have a good week!

Michael Shilesky