addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Atlanta Business Connection Message Board Discounts And Offers For ABP Members › FREE ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE FOR ABP MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

FREE ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE FOR ABP MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

A former member
Post #: 11
I am GIVING AWAY, FOR FREE, NO COST, NO OBLIGATION ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE for ABP Members and their families!

I am opening up a new Life Insurance Office here in Atlanta and as a gift even if you have Life Insurance I am giving away:

$3000.00 per adult

$1000.00 per child

Per household for 1 year! It will be renewable for only $10.00 a year if you choose to keep it!

I will also discuss with you how $25 or more a month can save your family hardship if something should happen to you!

Most Life Insurance policies that you have on your job you will lose it when you leave for whatever reason! So let me show you how to keep yourself Insured. I am here to educate the Black Community the importance of having some Life Insurance so you won't be a burden to your loved ones.

THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO BUY INSURANCE FROM ME IN ORDER TO GET THE FREE INSURANCE!

So contact me at ramons99@yahoo.com or at 770-895-8500 to set up an appointment for me to come and see you at your convenience