Founded in 2012, APOC was set up as a place where parents could find their tribe. There is no one size fits all. While we encourage attachment parenting, gentle parenting, natural parenting and/ or RIE, we also love members who are friendly toward our parenting beliefs.
This group schedules, playdates, toddler camp co-op activities, outings to museums, aquariums, parks, nature centers, the beach, family potlucks, festive holiday parties, etc.
We may also arrange guest speakers, parenting seminars, discussion/ info groups, etc.
We only accept parents who reside in Southern California. Please fill out the questionnaire.
1. Due to some changes to the meet up.com site, many members were inadvertently dropped from the online meet up group. Please rejoin, if you wish. We are looking into the new settings that meetup.com has added.
2. We are taking this opportunity to reset the group to make sure members to the meetup.com site, stay active, and that the group stays secure. We often post meet ups at our personal residences. The group got very big, very quickly and we feel the need to be more diligent about protecting the members and children. We have had to turn away potential members who either reside out of our area or who do not have children. Out of concern for the group, we will add the security of having new members fill out a questionnaire before they are accepted into the meetup.com group.
3. Members are always free to add meet ups to the calender themselves.
4. After you join the meetup.com APOC, you are invited to join the discussion in the APOC Facebook group.
5. We have a new sponsor. Dues are now optional.
7,273 people enjoying the good life
27 Spiritual Seekers
263 Enthusiastic IMPART Students