Auburn Christian Writers Group Message Board › Lose Rules of Engagement
Something of this effect should be posted on our website somewhere.
To participate in the Auburn-Christians-Writers-Group Meetups:
Go to http://www.meetup.com...
1) Go to Kate's Agenda and find what articles will be reviewed.
2) Go to <More> <Files> and click on the titles to download them to your computer.
3) Critique the articles and
>> Either add comments to the Word Document and print out the article with your comments.
>> OR Print out the article and add your comments to the draft.
4) Bring your comments to the meetup and share them with the author, leaving your printed copy for their use.
5) Articles are to be less than 20 pages but if you only wish to comment on a portion of an article, that is acceptable. Also some articles are continuations of previous works which may also be available for download.
To submit an article to be reviewed in Auburn-Christians-Writers-Group Meetups:
1) Format your article in a Word Document, double spaced, with a header indicating your name and the page number.
2) On the website go to <More> <Files> and click on <Add a File>
3) Click <Browse> and find your file on your computer.
4) Add a short description.
5) Under “Who can see & download this file?” Click, “Only members of this Meetup Group”
6) Click the <Upload File>
7) Watch the Meetup Agenda until your article is listed for review.
See you next meetup.
I'd recommend everybody print these out and let's discuss them.