add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Auckland Magento User Group Message Board › Magento meetups

Magento meetups

Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Hi all,

thanks everyone for coming to the last meetup and offering your input on Graham's site. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

To balance the topics of future meetups I am keen to hear what you are interested in. Please reply to this email with a list of subjects you would like to know more about. Please also let me know if you have a topic you would like to share with the group in the coming months.

I have also moved the time for our next meeting forward again to 6:30pm so we aren't starving by the time the pizzas arrive.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Kristof,

Good to meet everyone at the last meet.

I am always keen to hear about tried and tested methods on retail sites with regards to eCommerce .... critiquing Graham's site was very interesting and a useful benchmark. Very keen to hear anything on digital communications too.

Cheers and see you soon