addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Auckland Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Welcome and Thoughts?

Welcome and Thoughts?

Camille N
camnicode
Auckland, NZ
Good afternoon all,
Welcome on board, it is great to see some early adopters joining the Auckland QS movement! This is something that I've been wanting to start up for a while so it's great that there is a lot of support from the Bay Area QS group and worldwide. I am excited to get it up and running here in Auckland.
Am still looking out for a location to host the first QS Show & Tell - I am thinking of approaching Auckland University as I used to tutor there, and book out a room to host the meeting. I do not expect there to be a huge attendance for our first S&T.
Alternatively, if any of you have any suggestions of where we could host our first Meetup that would be great, just let me know.
If any of you have been to a S&T before, feel free to let me know your thoughts and suggestions. I will think about some of the organisation details when I come back from overseas, but if you'd like to give me a hand in organising this first event just shout out! I'd love to meet you and work with you in organising this.

Camille