Auckland Gamer Girls Message Board › Left 4 Dead help needed!

Left 4 Dead help needed!

Diane D.
user 13612994
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 20
So I just started playing Left for Dead and totally love it. The only problem? I'm terrible at it. Setting my own teammates on fire, dying within the first 2 minutes, falling off balconies...I've done it all. I'd love to play competently but need help! Would anyone be up for some regular L4D sessions and help me cure my noobishness?
Laura
user 11916839
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 37
Hey Diane!

Sorry I just got back from a month in the States so I missed this one. You're probably a pro by now but I'd be keen to have some L4D sessions with you if you're still up for it?
Tara
Tara42
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 1
Well you won't be the only noob, as I've NEVER played it and plan to download it in time for this meetup :) If you're still willing I'd be keen to help.
Diane D.
user 13612994
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 23
Hah! I'm still hardly pro (much to the detriment of the guy gamers I play with who often get shot in the back). So yes, I could definitely use the extra practice and some fellow female guidance.

I'd love to make the LAN party, but not sure yet that I can make it. Is there a certain night that people would like to play via Steam?
Laura
user 11916839
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 38
I'm actually good with any weekday evening right now. If you want to pick one that works for you I could make it a regularly occurring meetup?
Diane D.
user 13612994
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 24
How does next Wednesday about 8:30pm sound? Or Thursday after 9pm?
Laura
user 11916839
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 39
Wednesday at 8:30pm sounds good. I'll put a meetup up.