addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AkJS Message Board › Product and service release announcement - nimbleScript

Product and service release announcement - nimbleScript

Tim S.
xemwaretim
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 1
I'm an Auckland based developer who will be attending the azure+node meetup - this is not spam :)

I’ve just released the beta version of nimbleScript.

nimbleScript is an application and online marketplace that makes it easy to create, run, find, install, and publish JavaScript scripts and modules that can automate almost any task.

Pure Node JS based application and web site, it aims to make running scripts as easy as a desktop app, with the convenience of an online store for sharing, publishing, finding, and installing scripts and modules.

Node JS just became a lot more accessible to a broader range of people.

http://www.nimblescri...­
https://marketplace.n...­

Some partial automated hosting of uploaded media to azure blob and served via CDN.

Looking for partners, investors, script makers, anyone who is interested.

Tim
A former member
Post #: 13
Wow, that's impressive. So what did you do in your spare time? :-)

I will be checking it out in more detail.
Tim S.
xemwaretim
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 3
Thanks Tom, look forward to feedback from local community.

Spare time.. please biggrin