Tonight at Zilker Park is the second Blues on the Green of the year.
It's everything that makes Austin awesome.
It's free local music in the middle of the great lawn at Zilker park.
Here's what you should bring:
2. A cooler full of non-glass related eats and drinks
3. Sunglasses / Sunscreen / Umbrella (something to protect yourself from the sun - there's not shade)
4. One of those folding bag chairs
5. Five bucks in cash for parking if you don't want to fight/search for free parking. (here is a map of the 5 dollar lot: http://screencast.com/t/2TSOSwCk)
6. Cash for other goodies from the vendors (there's an ATM on site but it's a pain) They have all kinds of local vendors for food and drink.
** Once you are parked - you will find me sitting just to the left of the fenced sound booth area. here's a map. http://screencast.com/t/iWc2Kq6mn
**My cell is[masked] (Text me if you have any trouble)
**I will be there and seated by 6:30 PM. The music starts around 7:30 and lasts until about 10:00 PM.
**I will spread out my large pink blanket to try to save space but no promises.