addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin All-Girl Hack Night Message Board › November hack night and Twitter

November hack night and Twitter

Garann M.
user 11631162
Hove, GB
Hello!

First, thanks again to Mandy and Kate for the intro to Drupal at the October hack night, and to Whitney and Jacqueline for once again hooking us up with snacks and meeting space! And thanks to everyone who was able to come out!

I was hoping someone might want to volunteer to organize a November hack night? At the last one we'd talked about this being more casual and lower key, maybe just getting together at a bar or coffee shop to do projects, since people may be out of town or otherwise preoccupied toward the end of the month. However, if you'd like to take the reigns this month, it's really up to you. :) If you're interested, please let me know.

And speaking of volunteers, would anyone like to tweet on behalf of the group twitter account (@AllGirlHackNite)? I set it up on a whim but am having trouble keeping track of it. I'd love for it to be a resource for finding other local tech events and groups, anything specific to female developers, and conferences that are publicly calling for speakers. I'm happy to keep doing it, but it would be even better if there were a team of us supplying info.

Thanks!
Garann