addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Beer & Cookies Book Club Message Board › NPR List best Sci/Fantasy books of all time

NPR List best Sci/Fantasy books of all time

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello Beer and Cookies,
Since there was a discussion of reading Sci-Fi, thought you might like this list that was on NPR:
http://www.npr.org/20...­

Hard to disagree with this list: Maybe we could read The Game of Thornes sometime, I see it listed at #5.

Elizabeth L
Jon R. M.
user 4989474
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Well, it's too late to read this book before the showing of the movie but "2001: A Space Odyssey," which is on the list, is showing at the Paramount on Thursday, August 25, at 7 p.m. so I'd schedule a meetup if anyone were interested. Is anyone interested?
Meghan
user 4965682
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 55
I am actually going to see it with another group so I'll keep an eye out for you if you're going Jon.