addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Beer & Cookies Book Club Message Board › Directions To My Office

Directions To My Office

A former member

DIRECTIONS

The address for Tranquility Chiropractic Studio is 12741 Research Blvd Suite 505. I am in the last set of buildings on Research Blvd before McNeil Hwy. (If you pass the big light blue water storage tank, you've gone too far!)

Heading North on 183- Take the McNeil exit. Once you're on the 183 feeder road, get in the right hand lane and turn right into12741 Research Blvd (you'll see the sign "Large Oaks Plaza") and head straight, all the way to the back. I am in Suite 505.

Heading South on 183- Take the Oak Knoll exit and U-turn under the underpass at Oak Knoll to head back northward toward McNeil. Then get in the right hand lane and turn right into 12741 Research Blvd (you'll see the sign "Large Oaks Plaza") and head straight, all the way to the back. I am in Suite 505.

Click here for google directions: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=tranquility+chiropractic+studio&cid=17314777555791166783­

I look forward to seeing you!

Misty