addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Settlers of Catan Meetup Message Board A place to trade sheep › A possible place in Round Rock

A possible place in Round Rock

A former member
Post #: 68
One place people might meet to play is Water 2 Wine in Round Rock. They already provide some board games. It might be possible to get a large enough table for at least one game. I don't think it would be good for a large group though.
Harold
hgcoleman
Austin, TX
Post #: 18
Central TX Boardgamers met once at W2W and it was pretty bad - small tables and noisy, then the band started playing and it was really hard to concentrate. Someone mentioned Sunday that Wonka Toys & Games near Lake Creek Alamo Drafthouse opened up a large gaming room. Maybe we can get it.
Tracey
catan-o-maniac
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
i checked wonko's and they are booked on saturdays with Magic the gathering...and are closed on sundays :( - sad now.
A former member
Post #: 70
Have we tried asking at Great Hall for Sundays?
Tracey
catan-o-maniac
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
grr - great hall games is completely booked!

http://www.greathallg...­

I am checking sherlock's.
A former member
Post #: 1
Do you remember when the Dragon's Lair was farther South on Burnet and the small space they had there?

There's a game shop next to Alamo Village on Anderson called Battleforge Games which has several tables set up for gaming. I found a link to their calendar here:

http://play.battleforgegames.com/p/calendar-of-events.html­

Have you tried them before?