add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for The Austin Settlers of Catan Meetup!

What: Yes You Catan!! August meetup

When: August 22, 2009 4:00 PM

Dragon's Lair Comics & Fantasy
6111 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757
(512) 454-2399

Hello Catan lovers!

It is that time again!!! Baaaaaaaa! We are going to try ANOTHER new place!!! yipeee!

Our August meetup will be at Dragon's Lair - just north of Burnet and Koenig. And guess can bring your kids!! YES YOU CAN! I am going to see about booking the Lair permanently if we all like it! I am also working with Wonko's - they have expanded their gaming capacity and can accommodate about 16. See below to give your feedback and we may start an advanced/variants group there once a month.

Still waiting to hear from YOU about creating 2 groups - one for beginners or regular catan players - this group is for those that like regular catan and/or play at a slower pace... we shall call you the thinkers. (the eeyors).
and a 2nd group for playing variants and at a faster pace. (the tiggers) Please go to the message boards and give us your thoughts.­

Bring your GAMES and your variants, snacks and drinks.

I hope to see all 111 of you at Dragon's Lair!!!!

seriously, does anyone have any brick they can spare??

Learn more here:­