The Austin Settlers of Catan Meetup Message Board I WANT TO PLAY!!! › Monday... Monday...CATAN!

Monday... Monday...CATAN!

Tracey
catan-o-maniac
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Monday... Monday...

Those Monday blues got you down AGAIN? Take your dose of kicking the robbers teeth in and make him steal resources for YOU to relieve that horrible stress.

A later start to give folks time to go home and eat something or stop for dinner before the CRAZY RESOURCE BATTLE begins.

If you can't be there at 7:30 no big deal. It generally takes about 20 min or so to set up the board and to let folks file in. If you RSVP we will try to hold a spot for ya.

If the general consensus is that Mondays work well we can do more of these.

Remember...the Pirates want to burn your enemies cities WAY more than they want to burn yours.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Matt

PS: Be watching to see if times have to change based on Dragon's Lair availability. Also, since I didn't bring cookies to share and baking them is my other passion I will do my best to have some ready for you all. They are pretty darn good if I do say so myself. They have been know to bring all the boys to the yard. Just sayin'! :-)

Aug 23
Mon 7:30 PM
6111 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78757

How to find us
"Look for the man with the Catan game and that is probably me."

The Austin Settlers of Catan Meetup