addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Austin Chinese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Everybody can speak Chinese (my old project in NYC)

Everybody can speak Chinese (my old project in NYC)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, everybody
My name is Jamie. I am a Chinese girl who just moved in Austin from NYC.
I am a world traveler and an experienced mandarin teacher.
Besides teaching mandarin to adults and children,
I also do some interesting projects.

This was one of my projects I did in NYC.
Everybody can speak Chinese- I taught mandarin on the street. =)
http://youtu.be/i1_BF...­

I am planning a NEW project in Austin!
If you like my old project and really want to be part of it this time!
Feel free to drop me a line!

Cheers!
Jamie
Yuxi
Yuxi
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 76
Hey, that was pretty cool! Are you planning something similar in Austin then?
Not sure how that would fare in the summer months, but then again it would be similar to the winter months in NYC.

Did you ever attend the language exchange meetup in NYC? It's actually run by our original organizer Rudy, who is living in NYC at the moment. :)
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 2
This time I am planning something different! Yes, it will be better to do it indoor.=)
I didn't get chance to go there, there were always something came out...
Again, I wanted to come to this dim sum meeting so much (waiting for this since last month),
unfortunately, couldn't make it this time=(