Austin Clojure Meetup Message Board › problem with namespace with a dash and AOT compiling

problem with namespace with a dash and AOT compiling

Steve S.
user 14125193
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I ran into a weird problem tonight. I have a project with a dash named dbrent-api and I knew its namespace dbrent-api.core would be compiled to dbrent_api.core. I am AOT compiling it for use from Java, but Java could not compile, saying it could not resolve symbols in it.

error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] class core

I removed the dash, and then the underscores, and everything is happily compiling now. Weird. Not as advertised.
Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy