addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Comedians Message Board › The Comedy Apocalypse

The Comedy Apocalypse

Paul S.
user 67336882
Austin, TX
Hello,

I'm Paul Shotwell, host of the Mister Tramps Open Mic every Wednesday at 10:30 pm. I will be putting on a special event on December 21st, 2012 called The Comedy Apocalypse!

It's the end of the world, you may as well go out laughing. The Comedy Apocalypse will feature 10 of Austin's best comics competing to become Armageddon's new jester.

As members of this meetup, I would love to see you all attend. Tickets are $5.00 presale via Meetups Paypal function @ meetu.ps/rflZT. If you do not have Paypal, email me at ShotwellPaul@gmail.com to be put on the list.

Thank you for reading,

Paul Shotwell

meetu.ps/rflZT