add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › New Road Rider

New Road Rider

user 9034132
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Hey folks,
I'm new the road bike world and am looking for anyone who would be interested in doing some shorter rides. I have ridden 12 miles max so far and am sure I could do more with a group. Any suggestions?
Thank you!
Austin, TX
Post #: 85
Ariel, if you can ride 12 miles you'll have no problem doing our 16 - 20 mile Sunday ride (it's no drop!) or tomorrow's no drop portion of the Steiner Steakhouse ride.

Hop onto a ride and text me that you're coming. We'll make sure you're not left behind!

Email me if you need more info...
user 9034132
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Allison, I unfortunately didn't see your reply in time to make it today. But I look forward to the next Sunday ride! Are they every Sunday and are they all about 16-20 miles no drop?

Thank you, I appreciate it! I took my new bike for it's first ride yesterday (I had been renting before) and rode 10 miles, so I'm feeling pretty good. :)