Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › A note about Austin Cycling Meetup sponsors and monthly newsletters!

A note about Austin Cycling Meetup sponsors and monthly newsletters!

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Post #: 149
You all may have noticed that you've gotten email newsletters from our national sponsor the "Refuel with Chocolate Milk" campaign.

In order to keep this group free for our 400 plus members I made the decision recently to accept the financial contribution of national sponsors. "Refuel" was a great fit because my research had already shown me that a recovery drink like chocolate milk is a great way to build lean muscle after a bike ride.

This group costs hundreds of dollars a year of my own funds, and countless hours to maintain. And unfortunately the favorite local businesses that we all know, love, and frequent rarely have the budgets to pay for sponsorships/advertising.

The newsletter I sent out today (no one else has your address!) was the 2nd of 3 newsletters that you'll see if you're on the mailing list. They will end next month, although there is an ongoing possibility of other national sponsors.

If this is an inconvenience or bother to any of you I totally understand if you want to remove yourself from the mailing list. Visit your group email settings to do this.

Questions about how to do this, or other feedback are both ALWAYS welcome. This is YOUR group!

Let's keep rolling!