addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Round Rock / Pfluger Rides

Round Rock / Pfluger Rides

A former member
Post #: 32
I'll be posting some Round Rock and Pflugerville rides soon. If anyone is interested in riding in the area, let me know your preferences: milage, average speed, etc.
A former member
Post #: 1

Cool! I love having options, and I live North....Anything over 30 miles, pace I'm flexible...Sundays I like a slower pace and Saturday higher....

Thanks for asking!
A former member
Sounds like fun. I agree, rides of 30+ miles, 14-16 mph would be great. There are some good ACA rides in the Pville area, but my limited experience with them is that the "regular riders" on those rides tend to go faster, so there may be an un-met interest in more moderate paced rides.

Also, I know that there are a number of charity rides coming up in October - I would be interested in longer rides leading up to that time if there are others that are also gearing up for one of those rides. Last September I did solo rides of 60-80 miles east of P-ville every weekend... that gets boring without company!

Bill P.
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 11
I live in Round Rock and ride Ronald Regan 2 to 3 times a week and would like some extra company in the area, my normal miles are 25-30 @ 13-15mph but I am always up for a little more so bring it on.

The one drawback is I work during the day so i can only ride at night and on the weekends.

Let me know what you come up with and I will most likely join you.biggrin
Wes D.
user 8631486
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 18
Bill I am with you.
I ride Pflugerville quite a bit and have some good routes for a beginner pace. 12 - 15avg.

I am like Bill. I do most of my road biking from 7pm - 12am.

Bill, I should be free a little this week to do a ride. Maybe Tuesday or Thursday night.
Wednesday I will have to start around 8:30 or 9pm. That might be to late but let me know.
A former member
Post #: 33
OK - great. Give me a week or two to get ramped back up and I'll begin posting rides. One of my all time favorites is the Round Rock Salt Lick Ride: http://www.pattidhill...­
A former member
Great! I live in Round Rock and would love to join the group for some rides.
A former member
Post #: 2
Round Rock rides-that would be great...
Austin, TX
My girlfriend and I ride various distances every other weekend. We do all sorts of rides in the Central Texas area, San Antonio, Fredricksburg, etc, etc... I just emailed Allison about proposing a ride on Sat., Aug 20th for a ride through Bastrop State Park and loop in some of the surrounding towns. I'm waiting to hear from her, but if I don't, anyone is welcome to contact me. Feel free to respond to me. I'm an A group rider, however, my girlfriend isn't, so I don't mind riding at the B level. Anyone is welcomed to join us.