addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Bicycling Safety Tips - Link

Bicycling Safety Tips - Link

A former member
Post #: 14
If you haven't seen this web page on bicycle safety I highly recommend it. If you have it doesn't hurt to review. It has some very useful information on the type of bicycle-car accidents that can occur and some specific recommendation on how to avoid them.

http://bicyclesafe.co...­
Cheryl
user 14154973
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
This is good. Thank you Allen!
Bill P.
BPappin
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 12
That is an awesome article, if you read the whole page it will add to your road riding knowledge and make you safer on the road.

Kudos goes to Allen for sending the article to us, I know I will be memorizing and practicing the tips from that article.