align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Meetups Cancelled: Veloway Wednesday Morning Free-for-All

Meetups Cancelled: Veloway Wednesday Morning Free-for-All

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Hey, guys,

The Veloway Wednesday Morning Free-for-All rides that we've been enjoying for the past couple months have been removed now that school has started. It's really hard for me to get all the way over there on school days.

HOWEVER, don't let me rain on your parade if some of you still want to do this. If two or more of you want to set a certain date and time for a Veloway meetup just let me know. I'll be glad to post it!

Keep rolling!

Allison