addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Turn sheet for Pflugerville Ride

Turn sheet for Pflugerville Ride

Cindy
runningnapinkhat
Austin, TX
Robert notified me that part of Steger Lane was torn up and thus not ridable. I updated the turn sheet below accordingly and tried to make some other adjustments to keep the milage about the same. Please print so you are sure to have your own. My cell phone number is 695-0936 if you have any problems and let's hope the wind dies down before tomorrow!!

Head out of parking lot and make a L on Weiss

After about 1.5mi you'll get to a fork, veer L on Hodde

R onto Rowe

L onto 139

R onto 198

Continue onto Co Rd 139/Melber Ln

Turn L to stay on Co Rd 139/Melber Ln

L at Engelmann Ln

Continue onto Co Rd 129

Turn right to stay on Co Rd 129

Continue onto C R 129

R to Cameron