addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Ride home after Spokes 'n Spurs event March 31

Ride home after Spokes 'n Spurs event March 31

Gordon M.
user 10852619
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
Hi, Austin Cyclist!
I'm riding the Spokes n Spurs event from Spirit Reins Ranch on March 31, and doing the 63 mile route. I need a ride back to the NW Austin area after the ride and lunch, about 2 p.m. or thereabouts, with my bike. I could be dropped off anywhere on West Parmer Lane near McNeil Road, or Oak Knoll near 183. I live at Riata Apartments.
If anyone out there is doing this event, and can give me a lift, even if before, or after 2 p.m., please contact email me through the discussion board or leave message on my page. Or call: (512) 506-9008
Many thanks! Gordon Magill