align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Rosedale Ride? - This Saturday, 3/24

Rosedale Ride? - This Saturday, 3/24

Kym
user 33710922
Austin, TX
Post #: 11
Is anyone planning on doing the Rosedale Ride this Saturday, 3/24? Or interested in signing up? Was hoping to get in a ride on Saturday and this one is pretty close and for a good cause. I hear the t-shirt is pretty cool too (and let's admit it, we only do these things for the free t-shirts). There are options for 20, 42 and 63 miles (I'm torn between 20 & 42...leaning towards 42 but also have to run Cap 10k Sunday AM).

There is a Kickoff Party/Packet Pickup tonight at Rosedale school with music, food and a silent auction. You can register there ($40 for all distances, which includes your free shirt) or the morning of the ride. I just heard about this, so I'm going to sign up tonight.

I'm new in Austin, just starting to explore and meet people. Would love to meet up with anyone interested at the party tonight or on Saturday.

www.rosedaleride.org