addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › Meetup map details added: Tuesday Night Downtowner

Meetup map details added: Tuesday Night Downtowner

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Finally rounded up the map for our new Tuesday night downtown ride.

Take a look and hop on!

http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Cycling-Meetup/events/57334212/­

When: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: The Rock
Veterans Dr (under Mopac Bridge)
Austin, TX 78703
512-590-9556

This Meetup repeats every week on Tuesday.

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
Post #: 161
Just noticed that my route that we used last year actually starts at Jack and Adams. Clearly this is not what I intended. We use this route but we start at "The Rock" under the MoPac bridge across from the tennis courts on Veterans Parkway. I clearly describe where I park and how to approach on the event page.