addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 10
Hi,

I would like to increase my number of rides without cutting into family time. I'm free most days during the week if anyone would like to join me for a ride. I'm not fast, between 14-20mph depending on where we ride. I live in Cedar Park.
A former member
Post #: 8
What time of day are you wanting to ride?
Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 2
I would love to ride during the day!! What days and time work best for you? I am pretty open. Andrea
A former member
Post #: 11
I'm flexible on the time, but the earlier the better, don't want it to be too hot. I'm free during school hours Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 3
Want to plan a ride for Wednesday May 16th? Meet at Starbucks/HEB on FM1482 and Parmer, wheels down at 9am and we just ride North up Parmer for 10 or 15 miles? We will see how it goes. We can also enjoy some tea or coffee afterwards or grab Subway for lunch. ( I am all about the food...just so you know )

If any of you trail ride, another group is riding out of the Cedar Park YMCA on the 15th at 10 and riding the Brushy Creek trail from one end to the other and back ( about 14 miles ). I plan on doing that one too.
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
i weekday ride all the time. thanks to my rotating schedule at work. i usually get out around 8-9am. my routes take me up that way (cedar park) some times. you guys can jump on and ill take you out for a spin and back. you can make it however long you want. just let me know and i fig something out.
Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 4
Hi, is anyone still out there? Are we riding on Wednesday? Thanks, Andrea
A former member
Post #: 12
Sorry I was out of town with family and busy catching up today. Looks like rain on Tuesday, so no mountain biking for me. But Wednesday looks sunny. Lets do some road biking then. 9am works for me.

here is my number in case you need it.
512-433-0349

Susan
A former member
Post #: 13
Ok I know I'm still a tourist here but I can't find this HEB. Are you talking about the one at 1431 and Parmer? I think I've seen a Starbucks there. I hope so smile there is less traffic down Parmer passed 1431

Let me know.
~the tourist
Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 5
My fault. I am still very new around here too. Ya, I meant 1431. I think I got 183 stuck in my head and mixed them up. Less traffic is exactly what I was thinking about. Does that sound good to you? Any day is good for me.

Tourist #2