addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Weekday DAY rides

Weekday DAY rides

Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 6
Suzie, are you going to be able to ride during the week once school is out for the summer?
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
andrea,

i can meet you gals at the SB on wed. ill be there around then. how far down parmer did you want to go? ill plan to end my ride at work. that way i can go with you gals furter down parmer.

see you then.
heres my #512-917-1277
if i dont answer its cause im riding. leave a message. ill call you when i can make a stop.

thomas
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
andrea,

its a 15mi loop from the HEB to the 29 turn-around. i think that will be all i have time for. on my off day ill be able to go longer. my off days were mon. and tue. this week :/

later.

thomas
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
andrea,

are we on for tomorrow morning? 9am at SB by HEB?

ttyl,

thomas
Andrea N.
user 37453392
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 7
Thomas, I am just seeing this now. I am sorry. I can ride today. Not sure if Suzie will be there. I have a silver van, white and black bike and I will be wearing a multi colored bike jersey. See you at 9. Thanks, Andrea