addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Changing Seasons: Big news at Austin Cycling Meetup

Changing Seasons: Big news at Austin Cycling Meetup

Austin, TX
Along with my excitement about the cooler weather that seems to be moving in, I'm pleased to announce that Austin Cycling Meetup has been acquired by Many of you know the Cycling Swami, our ride leader Michael Bowker, from his exceptional rides in South Austin. For weeks I've heard nothing but great things about Michael and the rides he leads.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my entry into the cycling community in Austin an amazing one. After three years of building community with you, enjoying rides (and the food afterwards) with you, and sharpening my own cycling skills with you, I'm now moving into some exciting new ventures. In addition to launching a new business in a few months, I'm writing a book about my own healing journey - of which cycling has been a part.

Thanks to Michael, I'll be staying on as Organizer Emeritus and will continue to enjoy riding the Sunday Meetup in the Bee Cave area. I've been doing that ride for more than 3 years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I'll also post the occasional Parmer Peanut Butter Smoothie Ride.

Please address any future questions about event planning, ride routes, and newcomer accommodations to Michael via the Contact Organizer button, or by posting on the individual ride pages. He plans on attending most of the upcoming rides as he can for a while so he can meet you all. Don't hesitate to ask him about training techniques or getting started on new equipment. And if you actually need to book a bike fitting or a coaching session for your own cycling training, consider Michael. He's mobile and can usually come to you!

Here's to some amazing, cooler weather fall cycling for all of us. See you on the roads!