Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Pflugerville to the end of Parmer Sunday morning 60

Pflugerville to the end of Parmer Sunday morning 60

A former member
Post #: 3
hello all,
I'm thinking Sunday morning I'll take a ride from my home in pflugerville
heading west on Wells branch then north on Parmer where it ends and return.
its about 60-62miles and there will be a couple of nice hills.
this will be a new "most miles" for me but I imagine i'll be at a 15-17 mph pace

I would like to start early early early.. 0700ish

a good start location would be the HEB at Wells Branch and Pecan

anyone else in ?
Todd
user 8056016
Pflugerville, TX
Post #: 3
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Alvis, I need a long ride Sunday but the forecast I just looked at seems to indicate rain chances dimishes in the later morning. I was thinking of riding out in the direction of Coupland but I could do Parmer as well. If its raining early and you want to ride a little later, give me a shout.

Todd
A former member
Post #: 4

i've got two buddies that want in on this ride, maybe even 3 BUT looks like they want to start at 0800..
So if anyone wants to join and the weather agrees start 0800 at the HEB in pflugerville at Pecan and Wells branch
A former member
Post #: 5
The ride was brutal. Wind and wet roads and enough rain to be annoying, an did I say WIND!

I'll be riding afternoons starting 4-5pm North, parmer area if anyone wants in. rides will be 30-40 miles, or as much as we can get in before dark.

alvis