Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › east austin studio tours

east austin studio tours

thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 24
hey, anyone interested in seeing art by bike? e.a.s.t. starts next weekend on the 10th. im going to do the tour on sun. if anyone wants to join me. im going to start at cherrywood coffee house. i will be leaving around 10:30-11am. this will take most the day. there will be a lunch stop. ill be going to most the big studios and some small ones here and there. if you want come grab a book at most austin libraries. see if there are any studios youd like to see. maybe we can add it to the tour! well let me know if you have any questions.
A former member
Post #: 3
Sounds like a good idea ... if weather is good.
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 25
hi guys. so, if you are planning on coming. here are a few things you might want to bring.

-extra water
-sun screen
-lock
-comfortable shoe to walk in

where to park...if you are driving to Cherrywood Coffee House.

their parking lots is very small. they would also prob appreciate not that we not take a space for the whole day if you not even there.

you can park on the side streets or i recommend parking at Fiesta Groc. store. which is literally 100yrds up the street on 38th 1/2 st.

ok, that all i can think off for the moment. again if you have any questions plz ask.

p.s.

Cherrywood has good breakfast menu. i will eating there before we leave. so, get there early enough to get that out of the way.
kelly o.
user 60277822
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
my father is coming to town this weekend, but if he leaves early enough Sunday I will join you. I will come by bike so parking won't be an issue.
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 26
excellent kelly!!
Regina
reginaaubuchon
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hi Tom, I'll be there w / my bike- I noticed my friend, Kelly may come too.
Looking forward to it and thank you for putting this together!
Regina