Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › a lights ride?

a lights ride?

thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 29
hey guys around this time after work i stroll though the neighborhood to lights. then i put together a ride to all the good ones. i try and keep it short due to time. obviously this will be a night ride. some ppl need to sleep or they turn in to pumpkins. lol
im thinking i my have to do a couple different routes or else it will be to long of ride. i usually do the ride on an off day. which mean the ride is not on a weekend. lookin at my schedule these will be the days-20, 29, and 30th. unless any would like to do it on christmas eve and day?
also thinking of starting and ending at Motzarts coffee house around 6ish for one route. the other route havent decided yet. this route will be more east. i will post it once i get it all routed. going to try and keep routes between 15-20miles.
this will be and easy ride stop and start night ride. so, dont forget lights. :)

oh, if anyones has see any good ones. lights that is. send me the location. ill chk it out and see bought adding it to route. plz keep it with in central west and central east.

thx
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 30
ok guys,

1st light ride of the season will be tomorrow thur 20. going to meet at motzarts on lake austin blvd. at 6pm. we will ride to the zilker tree and start with the trails of lights bike ride. then we will head back across river and go though the neighbor to see more lights. working on a map. hopelly ill get it done tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
thomas a.
user 39158422
Austin, TX
Post #: 31
here it is!!

http://www.mapmyride....­
Cheryl
user 14154973
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Cool idea Thomas, thanks for posting. I missed my mountain bike ride, so let me see if I can get down there to join you. Cheryl