addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Cycling Apps

Cycling Apps

Kelly G.
user 13640760
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
I was curious about cycling apps that others might be using. I am using Strava (the free version for iPhone) and it seems to be pretty good but I know there are others. Anyone else using Strava? Do you have some other app?
Cheryl
user 14154973
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
I use CycleMeter for iPhone. It seems to work pretty well. Takes the standard statistics - time, speed, distance, elevation, calories, etc and can work with external sensors (ex heart rate sensor). You can import and export map (gpx) files which is handy. You can keep track of the routes you do regularly. Shows your workouts on a calendar. It does other stuff like work with facebook, twitter, email, and other people, but I don't use those features. I like that it has a big list of other activities to choose from (you can add your own) to track including walking, running, swimming, and driving :-).
Dr. Gregg R.
user 11857706
San Marcos, TX
Post #: 5
I am using Strava the upgrade for Android. Hard to say if it is the best or if another is better. I do like all the features Strava and I am not interested in seeking another GPS tracking/time/Output/etc. product. I am happy with Strava...this is not a paid advertisement.