addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Weekly Meetup Cancelled: Shoal Creek Ride

Weekly Meetup Cancelled: Shoal Creek Ride

Ariel
user 9034132
Austin, TX
Hello everyone,

Due to some health issues, I will no longer be hosting this weekly Shoal Creek Monday ride. It has been great riding with you and I hope to keep in touch and see you all in the future.

Happy Riding!

~Ariel
A former member
Post #: 1
Very sorry to hear about that, Ariel. I'm grateful to you for making this ride happen. I wish you the best with the health issues, and I'll have you in my thoughts. -Cyrus
Susan
user 38320142
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Ariel, I'm sorry to hear this. It's been great riding w/ you & hope you'll be back on the bike very soon.

Is there anyone else out there that would like to take this ride on? Unfortunately, I can't at this time, but will help when I possible..

Susan Dwyer
A former member
Post #: 4
Please someone bring back Shoal Creek Ride.
Christine