addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board Austin Bicycling Meetup Discussion Forum › ANNOUNCEMENTS: Sunday Brunch Ride changes, BEGINNER rides in April and May

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Sunday Brunch Ride changes, BEGINNER rides in April and May

Allison
Allison1229
Austin, TX
I've updated the Sunday Morning Bee Cave ride! Please make a note of the following:

1) New launch site is Mandola's Italian Market! (Between Lowe's and Two Saints in the same location.)

2) Along with our change in location I'd like to invite beginners to join me as I ramp back up my conditioning after several months off the bike. In addition to the intermediate and stronger riders I'll be leading slower, newer riders on this ride while I'm getting back up to speed. This is a great time if you've been concerned about being a beginner on a group ride, or have been off a while like me!

3) Those of you that share the frustration that Jim, Kim, Phil, and I had this past week with Two Saints might consider leaving a Yelp review as I did. Not meant to be mean, this kind of feedback is fuel for change to the kind of small, locally-owned businesses that I love supporting.

My review is here:

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

For more details on the Sunday ride, see the full listing for next week:
http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Cycling-Meetup/events/113194902/­

When: Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:15 AM

Where: Mandola's Italian Market
12815 Shops Parkway, Suite 400 (Across from Hill Country Galleria)
Austin, TX 78738
512-600-8500

This Meetup repeats every week on Sunday.

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.