addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Austin Cycling Meetup Message Board › Okay, folks, it's time to talk about the Sunday ride!!

Okay, folks, it's time to talk about the Sunday ride!!

Austin, TX
Please see the poll I've just started about our Sunday rides. Your feedback is very important. I've been asked for a year not to change our Sunday brunch ride however the attendance is very low, almost nil, right now after a very hot summer. As soon as the time change happens and the cooler weather is hear to stay that ride moves to 10:00 and then 11:00 start time with a well attended brunch afterward if last year is anything to go on.

And we've been riding on Parmer about once a month for a while now at various times during the week. We all LOVE it. Since Perry posted his idea and had a lot of positive feedback it's now time to choose. I need your feedback so I can plan our Sunday rides for the fall.

The Poll is here:­

If you have ideas, please email me! This is your group!
Austin, TX
Post #: 82
I've moved the discussion about the Sunday Parmer/Brushy Creek option to this thread. The poll is helping a lot. If you have idea or other comments post them here.