|Sent on:||Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:54 PM|
Our client is looking for a Senior ASP.Net developer with 7+ years professional experience to work on the corporate web site and the community website. As a member of the Web Development team, you will be responsible for providing expert knowledge of application and system architecture at all levels. You'll be integral in the design, build and test phases of the development lifecycle for each of the web properties.
Our operating model requires a high degree of online engagement with our customers and prospects, making our websites critical to the day-to-day success of our high-growth business. If you are an out-of-the-box thinker with a proven track-record of building game-changing websites that convert prospective buyers into customers, and keeping those customers for a long time, this job is for you!
About the Company
Our client is rewriting the rules for how companies manage their networks. Guided by a global community of network engineers, our client develops simple and powerful software for managing networks, small or large. Our client's highly affordable and scalable products can be downloaded over the web and installed in minutes, immediately providing the visibility and control network engineers need most. Discover why more than 90,000 customers trust our fault and performance management products, configuration management solutions, and monitoring tools to manage their networks.
· Design, develop, test, document and maintain all of web properties
· Propose, design, implement and test technical solutions to address complex technical and business requirements in the web space
· Drive complex projects/initiatives through independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve problems and develop recommendations.
· Participate actively in all phases of the web development lifecycle, and help define web development’s role in each phase
· Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine required software improvements and modifications
· Plan, schedule, and allocate development resources across multiple projects. Resources may include both permanent team members and contracted/vendor resources
· Develop accurate development task estimates at various levels of granularity
· Continuously improve on technology implementation methodology
· Provide technical expertise and guidance to web developers in the process of evaluating, scoping and designing an implementation strategy
· Detect, define and debug programs whenever problems arise and serves as the primary level of escalation for complex problems
· Incorporate the use of best practices and methodologies as we evolve our software development process
· Perform code reviews for other members of the web development team
Required Skills and Experience:
· 7+ years of professional website development using ASP.Net/C#
· Application integration experience by developing or consuming web services using SOAP or REST-based web services
· 7+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience (2005/2008) for design and development
· SVN, Perforce or other source control system experience in a team environment
· Experience with web test automation tools, developing reusable automated tests, and building and maintaining successful web testing frameworks with ever expanding coverage and continuous integrations
· Google Analytics, Omniture or other web analytics toolset experience
· Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
· Track record of delivering high quality software or web sites in a dynamic environment
· A self-starter with demonstrated leadership and vision in establishing industry best practices, including tools and processes, in web site development and QA organization
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize your own work and the workload of team members
· BS in Computer Science or related degree required
· Understanding of Internet business and marketing; entrepreneurial experience is a plus
If interested contact: [address removed]
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.