|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:36 AM|
• Interact with team members in developing detailed strategies to meet feature requirements in new/existing software systems;
• Assess coding tasks and provide estimations on individual capability of executing said tasks;
• Track daily progress. Understand and communicate changes (and their impact) to management.
• Brief and train the trainers of technical sales, production, and support teams on software enhancements;
• Reflect the company’s high standards, integrity, and strong work ethic;
• Act as a leader within the company and take initiative to support the continued growth and evolution of the business.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science;
• Minimum of 5 years experience in software development;
• Demonstrated success defining and releasing web application services;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent teaming skills with a proven ability to lead when necessary;
• Familiarity with the Agile software development methodologies and test driven development;
• Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, and SQL;
• (Desired) Technical background with experience in continuing education, audio and Web conferencing, online marketing, online registration, and/or Point of Sale (PoS) solutions.
This is a permanent position with no contract period here in Austin. Please send qualified resumes to Matt at lunadatasolutions dot com.
Luna Data Solutions, Inc.
This email message originally included an attachment.