addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
I guess y'all have received the organizer stepping down mail. I sincerely hope it was an oversight somewhere.
Anyways, I just paid the next 6 months dues, though I have been a silent participant in the group.
Let me know if the control has to be transferred to someone, or if you would like to be added as associate organizers.
I have been .net developer since the beginning of the framework and I believe this meetup is one of the reasons the .net ecosystem is great.
And thank you to Stephen for being an organizer on behalf of everyone in this group.
And if I have done this in haste, please advise what to do.
Regards,
Sai.